Thursday, January 31, 2013

Featuring - Shepp!


I first came across Shepp's videos on forums that we both belong to over on MD Junction.  She had just posted her first vlog in an effort to share chronic illness & life in general with whomever watched.  

I really liked her relaxed and easy way of talking and explaining different facets of this life that we lead so I emailed her.  I asked if it would be okay to share some of her vlog posts on my blog.   She was kind enough to allow that and I have chosen this one as the first of many, I'm sure, that I will feature here on Why Are My Keys In The Fridge.

The reason I chose this as the first one is because it made me laugh all the way through.  I do empathize with her plight - not being able to get comfortable, relax and rest.  I have fibromyalgia as well so have had many moments of beating on pillows, kicking my feet against the mattress and blankets while growling my frustration.

But to watch her flop and make the crazy eyes made me grin because.. well, you just feel like someone understands, like you have a friend out there that you've never met.  And laughter is the best medicine.

Thanks for that, Shepp!  Keep vlogging!

No comments:

Post a Comment