Friday, February 15, 2013

Song Of The Day - Jailhouse Rock

I've had the idea of doing a 'song of the day'.  I love music so much that it seems like this would be a fun theme for the occasional blog post.  

Because of my problems with sensory stimuli (click and it will take you to the post where I discuss that further), most often I listen to quiet, soothing music.  I love piano, violin - they are like a caress soothing the pain of fibromyalgia.  Or maybe just soothing my pinball machine brain.  

Now and then though, I want to listen to something that will make me shake my derriere.  A song that gets my fingers snapping, my shoulders swaying and my whole body moving.  

So whether that song of the day be mellow or rock your socks off, I want to share them with you because introducing people to music is an excellent way to leave indelible marks upon them.

This song can make anyone feel better. Nobody did it like Elvis.  I suspect nobody ever will.



2 comments:

  1. Yes, hot damn!! Also try windchimes, the sound of the ocean, or rain CDs. They do wonders.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Not to mention that he was BEAUTIFUL!

    ReplyDelete